ffxiv's hands-on preview of Stormblood

Stormblood preview

Greetings! It's finally time. The information and our hands-on preview of Stormblood from the U.S. Media Tour is now available! We recently created a /r/ffxiv YouTube channel and in a way it was a subtle hint: We can now confirm we were permitted to record our Stormblood gameplay via direct capture, thus for the last 2 weeks we've been working endlessly (on top of our daily moderation duties) to bring you 4 videos of our hands-on preview of Stormblood. If you notice any corrections to be made, reply to this comment here. Enjoy!

Any corrections we make we'll be making by using subtitles, so be sure to have those turned on.
Our goal was to cover everything, so it was difficult to specialize in every single area of information. If we didn't cover something and you're looking for clarification, ensure you're here on Friday at 4pm ET! We'll be holding an AMA (Ask Me Anything) with various people who attended the media tour to answer your questions regarding the Stormblood preview.

Yoshi-P interview (日本語版あり)
Additionally during the media tour, we had the opportunity to interview Yoshi-P. We took some unanswered questions you gave us during the 2017 PAX East thread and asked those during the interview. The interview was a shared session along with Ethys, check out the answers to his questions here.
For the first time ever, our interview is available in English and Japanese thanks to the addition of /u/elevenmile to the mod team!
メディアツアーにて行われたスペシャルインタビューは英語の他に、日本語の原文(にほぼ同様なもの)も含めております。この会場しか手に入れない情報がたくさん入っておりますので、お見逃しなく!

Closing remarks
A huge thanks to the /r/ffxiv mod team for collaborating on this giant project, I couldn't have done it without them. As I was flying back to the east coast from SF, I figured we'd be doing 1 video. Little did I realize the full scope of this video project. In the last week I think I spent more time video editing than playing any actual video games, phew. And a special thank you to Square Enix for inviting us out to SF and holding this event. (Note for transparency purposes: I paid for my own travel out to SF per my decision. And our YouTube channel is not monetized.)
I want to thank you, the community, as well. My philosophy is that a subreddit is all about the community. I'm not in the business of video editing, but with us able to direct capture our Stormblood preview I wanted to create something that combined both our video footage and information together as one, solely for this community. I lost track of the hours we spent on these videos and there's always room for improvement, but I hope the community enjoys these videos.
Forgive me for rambling~ I've been up all night finishing up the DPS video and it'll feel good to get some sleep /doze. Really though, what I do here is all for the community and it's amazing to see what we've established. We'll continue to grow and I'm sure there will be subreddit aspects that the community will be split on, but such is life in a large community and I just want to say I'm happy to be part of the subreddit. Here's to another 7 years of /r/ffxiv!
See you in Kugane,
reseph and the /r/ffxiv mod team


link:
 https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/6eeshi/rffxivs_handson_preview_of_stormblood/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog